ITU - ICT Faculty Workshop on
“Capacity Building and Skill Development
for Digital Transformation in Digital Economy”
6-10 July 2019, Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran
International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and Faculty of Applied Science of Post and Telecommunication, the training centre, Iran ICT Ministry, are jointly organizing an international 4 day, face-to-face workshop in Tehran, I.R. Iran in July 2019.
The main objectives of this face-to-face workshop are to:
- Inform and create awareness of the use of telecommunications or ICT in support of the digital economy and society;
- Share international best practices on Digital Transformation; and
- Build capacity and skills development in the digital era through digital transformation.
The workshop is designed to enhance understanding of participants by sharing best practices and build capacity for ICT stakeholders.
To achieve the main objectives, the program has been designed to enhance the understanding of participants of new technologies and innovation methodologies. The headline topics are:
- The role of innovation and new technologies for achieving SDGs
- Digital transformation and the digital economy
- Fostering innovation in the workplace and the community
- Modern design processes and methodologies
- Technology skill development for employment and business growth
- Introduction to mobile app. development
The workshop program consists of both lectures and practical, hands-on activities that enhance the learning experience. Participants will have the opportunity to work with others and share ideas.
To register for the above-mentioned workshop, participants are kindly requested to complete the online Registration Form at:
http://www.ictfaculty.ir/en/aboutus/registrationform/register-form.html ; or
The workshop will be conducted in English. The travel arrangements, accommodation etc. should be made and borne by the participating administration or participants directly. Practical and general information and entry visa requirements for I.R. Iran are contained in Annex 4.